Professionalism Matters! With a will, we can achieve anything.


Navigating Immigration: Expert Advice and Tips

Create Career College CCC - Diploma and Certificate Programs in Vancouver

How to Get a Provincial Attestation Letter (PAL)| Canada Study Permit

The Canadian government has announced a two-year temporary cap on new international students study permit to stabilize the number of international students’ studying in Canada. IRCC allocates study permit quotas to provinces based on their population, and each province and territory then allocates these quotas to its universities and colleges. To implement this measure, as of January 22, 2024, all applicants submitting study...

Canada Immigration

How will Canada’s new international student cap affect the country?

On 22 Jan 2024, The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced the implementation of a cap on international student study permits, sparking discussions on its impact from various perspectives. In a bid to manage the surging demands on essential services, the Canadian government has recently implemented a new cap on international student study permits aimed at stabilizing the intake of applications. In...

Canada Immigration
Canada Stream B OWP Hong Kong Immigration to Canada

Canada Stream B | Hong Kong Pathway & OWP Requirements

Canada Stream B is one of the immigration programs under the “Canada Hong Kong Pathway”. Hong Kong residents with at least one year of full-time work experience in Canada have the opportunity to apply for Canadian permanent residency through Stream B. Another pathway in the “Canada Hong Kong Pathway” is called Stream A. Stream A is for Hong Kong residents with Canadian study...

Canada Immigration